Thank you to those who joined our zoom meeting on Saturday October 7. As promised here are the links to get tickets forwarded for the show. After registering, students will receive future valuable information about automotive scholarships, mentorships, and job opportunities from the CNCDA Foundation:
Teacher Sign Up:
Student Sign Up:
Here are some reminders:
- Each school is limited to 25 tickets at this time and if we find additional funding from sponsors, we will share that info.
- Currently this offer is for high school and community college auto tech students and instructors only. The tickets are void if resold or transferred to anyone who is not a student or instructor.
- Each attendee must sign up individually and provide their own unique email address for communication purposes. It is the responsibility of each school to designate the 25 individuals who are eligible for this opportunity.
- There is not a linked career information and job fair event at the LA auto show this year as there has been in previous years. Signing up for this ticket offer will allow information to be shared about an upcoming career information and job fair event that GLANCDA and CNCDA foundation plan on cohosting in March 2024. More information coming soon as we finalize a date and venue.
- Orange County schools are not currently included in this outreach but we are in discussions with sponsors who are considering helping us fund this opportunity.
Instructors, Please confirm receipt and acknowledgement of the stipulations and whether your school is choosing to participate.